Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cajun

Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro in Atlantic Station is a little piece of New Orleans in Atlanta. The atmosphere is great, the service is good, and the cheesecake is perfection. I have a confession to make: every other time I go to this restaurant I order the same thing. Luckily I've been so many times I've tried many things on the vast Louisiana inspired menu. This time I ordered my usual: wings for an appetizer, catish for an entree, and dulce de leche cheesecake for dessert. My friend and I totally indulged! As you can see no vegetables or leafy greens in sight. This is my favorite dish because its always crispy, seasoned wonderfully, and served with fresh cocktail and tartar sauces. The portion is out of control so you can eat it two or three times; talk about bang for your buck! For dessert try any of the cheesecakes and you'll leave satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment