Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dessert Please


Café Intermezzo is another Atlanta favorite and a must visit. I haven't had anything I didn't like. I usually go for dessert but the few times I've gotten paninis they were good. There's a wide variety of hot, cold, alcoholic, non-alcoholic, caffeinated and non-caffeinated beverages to choose from. When you go don't ask for dessert menu because there isn't one! Everyday the dessert cases are filled with different fluffy cakes and creamy cheesecakes. You can be a "regular" and not get the same thing every time. 

I ordered the orange cream cake which was moist and provided just the right combination of tart and sweet. I liked that the cake itself had the orange flavor as opposed to just the frosting. It tasted like a orange creamsicle. One of my friends ordered the lemon cake that was made similarly. Another friend ordered the strawberry cheesecake. Hands down the best I've ever tasted. It wasn't just a plain cheesecake thawed and topped with that disgusting strawberry gel. The strawberry was incorporated into the cream cheese filling! So delish! Can't wait to go back and try something else!


No comments:

Post a Comment