Thursday, December 27, 2012

Atlanta Food Trucking


You already know how much I love food trucks so it's only right I visited a few while on vacation! I was on my way to lunch with a friend, when I noticed one of my friends posted a pic on Instagram from one of the trucks; of course I had to figure out where it was and go, so on the off ramp headed to a different restaurant, I Googled the location and got directions. Oh the joys of social media and a smart phone! Luckily it was down the street from our original destination so we were already going in the right direction. 

There were a few options so we looked around a bit first and decided on bbq. I ordered the brisket sandwich and the guy taking my ordered mentioned a "crisket" sandwich. Intrigued I asked for that instead. I received a heap of pulled brisket AND pulled chicken on buttery Texas toast. I ordered a side of loaded potato salad and topped my sandwich with sweet and spicy sauces. For 6 bucks you can't beat it!



No comments:

Post a Comment