Monday, September 24, 2012

Why Didn't I Think of This?

On Pinterest I often find myself uttering this phrase lol. Oh well there are plenty of things that I did think of. I found this recipe on Pinterest. Simple enough, I mean who doesn't like a good ham and cheese sandwich. The original recipe is savory with Worcestershire sauce and onions, but I wanted more of a breakfast feel like a croissant. I bought honey wheat King Hawaiian rolls, cut them in half layered in swiss cheese, turkey ham (because I'm sticking to the no beef or pork thing), more swiss cheese, popped the tops back on, buttered the tops, and baked for a few minutes on 400. Done and delicious! It's perfect for an on-the-go breakfast. Then I started thinking about all the other possibilities: Thanksgiving dinner sammies with leftover turkey, gravy, and cranberry sauce, Pulled pork (or chicken for me), meatball sliders, etc . . . Get creative!





No comments:

Post a Comment