Saturday, March 29, 2014

Reading Terminal Market


I wish I lived in Philly just to go to Reading Terminal Market regularly! Baltimore has 6 public markets and though I've only been to 3 of them, I'm going to overgeneralize and say this one is better than them ALL (debate is welcome lol)! There's so much to taste and see you need at least a couple weeks daily visits to try it all. I love that there's ample seating to enjoy the goodies you buy.

This was my first visit! I got breakfast from the Dutch Eating Place and baked goods from the adjacent bakery. Everything was delicious from the fresh churned butter on my french toast to the thick cut turkey bacon. I took home wheat and oatmeal bagels, cinnamon rolls, sticky buns, and crumb cake for less than $10! I love the Amish!

I'm with my fellow yelpers, if you're in Philly and don't stop here you're totally missing out. I CANNOT wait to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment