Saturday, March 29, 2014

Alexander's Tavern


Alexander's Tavern is so cute and cozy. There's a lively bar on one side and a quaint dining room on the other. My date and I got a little table in the window. The waitress was very attentive and sweet.

I'll start this by saying if you don't order anything else get TOTS. As much as I love potatoes I am not a fan of tots at all. My date and I ordered the Buffalo Chicken Tots and BBQ Sweet Potato Tots; both were fantastic! I could have used a little more spice in the buffalo sauce but the flavor was great. The combination of the sweet potato with tangy BBQ sauce and savory pulled pork was to die for. I want to replicate it at home! Even though I was completely satisfied after the tots I ordered the Maryland burger. It was cooked as I requested and the crab dip on top was delicious! I can't wait to go back. They have happy hour right? Because tots and beer sounds like the perfect combo after a long day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment