Saturday, March 29, 2014

Baltimore Winter Restaurant Week 2014: Steakhouse

I went to Sullivan's Steakhouse for lunch during restaurant week. The space is very large with a generous bar and dinning room. The kitchen is semi-open and wall of windows make it bright. I had a reservation but probably didn't need it. 

I ordered the Maryland crab soup and NY strip. The soup was good in terms of flavor but could have used some more crab. The steak would have been perfect if I had ordered it medium-well or well done, but I didn't so it was overcooked. It reminded me of a plated dinner at a conference or wedding. A mediocre steak with pretty good potatoes and sauce. My friend has invited me to happy hour here many times and I may go but I don't think I want to try for lunch or dinner again.

No comments:

Post a Comment