Saturday, March 29, 2014

Italian Dessert



I'm totally and utterly in love with Vaccaro's Italian Pastry Shop. The gelato (try the snickers flavor) is great and I've never had a baked good that I didn't like. The cannolis are my favorite. This was my first time at the Little Italy location, I usually go to the one in Canton and I take my goodies to go. This time I was on a date so we dined-in. (Side note: parking is atrocious so plan accordingly.) The quality and taste of the product is excellent at both locations, but the service is slow because there's only one waitress even on a busy Saturday night. 

I ordered apple strudel, which wasn't particularly sweet on its own (I didn't mind because I don't really have a sweet tooth) but was sprinkled with cinnamon, drizzled with caramel sauce, and topped with whipped cream. Yum! I also ordered my usual cookies and cannolis to-go. Perfect ending to my night!


No comments:

Post a Comment