Friday, August 24, 2012

Great Grapes

Earlier this summer I had the opportunity to attend Baltimore county's Great Grapes Food and Wine Festival. Being from Cali (where ALL wine doth flow), I was more than pleasantly surprised by the amount of wineries, winecellars, and vineyards from around Maryland showcased at the event. I tasted some wonderful wines and champagne. I am usually a white wine drinker but I was introduced to some tantalizing reds. My favorite at the event was from Linganore Winecellars, Indulgence. The name says it all; Its a sweet red with a perfect hint of chocolate.


Linganore was the best overall. I enjoyed every wine they offered and I'm willing to travel the three hours to get to it for more wine ;) Basignani and Boordy among the other favs!


Check the link below to see all the pics from the event:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.565101082125.2034504.138400110&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment