Thursday, January 15, 2015

Daniel Fast Breakfast: Sweet Quesadilla


Now that the secret is out about my love of almond butter, I'll share my breakfast recipe for the week. Pick your favorite fruits, spread any nut butter of your choosing on a whole grain tortilla, heat and serve. It's so good! And here I thought I'd be sick of eating the same thing for 7 days straight. My favorite combination thus far is bananas and dark chocolate. The combination of saltiness of the almond butter with the sweet bananas and rich chocolate is to die for. Since strawberries are not in season (sorry Florida I don't care that it's warm enough to harvest your strawberries in January, they're just not as good as California's so I'll wait til April) the top recipe wasn't as sweet as it could have been but still good and worth another shot when strawberries are in season. Tomorrow I'm trying apples and cinnamon! Have a good day all!


No comments:

Post a Comment