Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sweet Frog

So I'm a Yogurtland fiend!!! I love the flavor options; I love the fact that the flavor options change and I love the selection of toppings. For a while I've been on a quest to find delicious, well priced frozen yogurt comparable to the reigning king, Yogurtland. My sister took me to Sweet Frog.

"This place is super cute!" That's the first thing I thought when I walked inside. If I had a daughter this could be her room. They have a good variety of flavors and the price is great! I tried the raspberry-pomegranate, I loved the tartness; the key lime pie, which was too sour; and the warm macadamia nut cookie, which tasted so authentic. It was swirled with country vanilla, a perfect combo. 

I found one in Baltimore too, I'm stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment