Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hatch Sandwich Bar


This was my first stop on my North Carolina foodie adventure; thanks to my fellow yelpers! The menu is not huge, but I had a hard time deciding because everything sounded so good. I finally settled on the Pastrami sub because it was all the things I'd never put on my pastrami! I like pastrami simple: tender juicy meat, mustard, pickles and hot peppers.

Hatch makes theirs with spicy mayo, cheese, and tomato; all of which are taboo in my mind. It was delicious! Not overstuffed with pastrami and kind of like a grilled cheese on crack lol. The meat was sliced to order even at the lunch time rush, the cheese was gooey and the bread was warm and crusty. I would never try to replicate it at home but I'd order it over and over again from here! Next time I'd like to try the broccoli and cheese or one of he pulled pork options.

No comments:

Post a Comment