Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hash House A Go Go


Hash House A Go Go is hands down my favorite place to go in Vegas. It has the remedy for hangovers and gambling busts. The food is great and the price is right. The portions are large but more importantly the food is fresh. Homemade bread for sandwiches, homemade biscuits for sopping up gravy or golden egg yolks from farm fresh eggs. 


This last time I tried the chorizo hash. Housemade chorizo piled on top of crispy fried potatoes with onions and peppers, all nestled under two eggs over easy (or any way you want them), and a biscuit snuggled into a skillet (instead of a plate). It was absolutely delicious! I've also had the biggest BLT ever (I'm pretty sure there was a pound of bacon on the bread) and the chicken and waffles. Don't go to Vegas without stopping here! Oh and now its 24 hours!!!!

P.S. I've only gone to The Quad (formerly Imperial Palace) location. 

1 comment: