Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New

My First Post!

Hello all! So this is my first blog ever minus the days of posting random thoughts on myspace (we all know how long ago that must have been lol). I thought it was a good idea to write a blog about something that I love without being overly personal. I LOVE food,  I LOVE cooking and I LOVE eating. When I was in high school and my mom asked me to cook or it was one of those "you're on your own" kind of nights, I dreaded it. However, after college when I had to cook for myself, I discovered the joys of cooking. Its so satisfying and it brings great joy to have others love my cooking. I wholeheartedly believe eating should be an experience. I am definitely not one of those people that subscribe to the idea that you should just eat for nourishment; it should be enjoyable. The blog will include food, wine, recipes, and reviews for all the restaurants and food trucks I visit not just in the Baltimore/DC area but also Atlanta, New York, Florida, and soon to be Boston! With all that being said, become a follower, try my recipes, read my reviews and comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment